Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tomorrow we are throwing a surprise party for one of my very best friends. I am much more excited than I should be, but surprising people and doing something that I know will make someone happy are my absolute favorite things to do. Unfortunately, all this excitement just reminds me of my forthcoming birthday.

I am nearing legal drinking age with each passing second, much like any of you are slowly ticking towards your next birthday. In fact, in two months time and with any luck I will be propped up semi-conscious in front of a malfunctioning ATM with a pull lever, pissing away my hard earned money, and quite possibly ending up married via Klingon vows on the bridge of the NCC-1701... let's hope I maintain some sort of discretion and at least marry someone hot. Or famous. Or both.

I am hoping that this will be the first good birthday I've ever had, and it will be the first that I spend with my best friend Holley.

Now the trouble is getting the money to reserve my room soon!
Anyway, just a small bit of what's going on in my head tonight.

3 comments:

Christopher Reinhard said...

For your birthday I'm going to pay for your room at the greatest institution Las Vegas has to offer: Circus Circus.

No need to thank me.

Allison Jenna said...

Haha. Oh gosh, how could I ever thank you?
Maybe you could step it up a notch and book me a room at the Motel 6.

Call in sick to work that day and fly to Vegas!

Christopher Reinhard said...

Beggars can't be choosers Alli.