Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last night, my friend Heather and I watched a BBCA Reveals episode called Britain's Worst Teeth.

If you know me, you know I am sort of obsessed with clean teeth. This show really made me squeamish. This is the teeth of one of of the people actually on the show:



Right now, I have no health coverage, much less any dental insurance. 2 years ago, one of my fillings fell out. This show made me even more freaked out than I already am.

I can't wait to get it fixed...

What I don't understand is how people let it get that bad. The show didn't mention how long they went without brushing their teeth, but it did make mention of their consumption of sugar. Heather brought up that Americans eat ungodly amounts of sugar and you rarely see teeth like that unless they do meth.

So, moral of the story -- brush your teeth, y'all.

1 comment:

Christopher Reinhard said...

I'd really appreciate if you made another entry so I don't have to see this every time I check on your blog.

Seriously.